Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm back!

I'm finally back!

Three weeks ago the hard drive crashed on my laptop. It became inoperable. And we're still not sure if we lost EVERYTHING on the hard drive. The most valuable things are the pictures of the kids. Going to have to work a miracle to save those pictures, or cough up boofoo bucks. It wasn't until this weekend that the shipment of recovery discs from the laptop company arrived and Denis installed. Once the internet was back, all was better. And days before the discs arrived, a freak power outage at 8:00 am on a Wednesdays must have fried the motherboard in our desktop computer, causing another shutdown. The hard drive was salvageable this time, but we were out of our two most important electronic devices for two days. Luckily, I was able to use my iPod Touch to stay connected, but blogging on it would be a laborious task. I think I managed to type something worthy of an entry that I have to figure out how to download. So today, I will just let you know that I'll be back in blogging business shortly.

Nikko's doing really well, by the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment