Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ice cream cones

4/26/11 School Report - OT: Obstacle course several times - then worked on coloring and name printing. Responded to greeting appropriately and spelled out letter in name. Gave Nikko free choice at the end of session. Good working today!

I'm on high alert. Nikko had ONE poop smear yesterday, and today his only poop came twice by the end of the evening. I wonder if a pattern is forming here, at 1/4 capful of Miralax. He's still in good spirits. His toy hoarding has morphed into carrying around some velcro ice cream cones from IKEA. In fact, is it sad to say, that on Easter at my mom's house it was the first time that the kids ate ice cream from ice cream cones? I think I've just carried ice cream sandwiches in the freezer, or dished out the occasional ice cream in a bowl. But lately the images of ice cream on TV are portrayed in a cone, so the kids were tiring of the sandwiches. I can't say it wasn't a messy scene. However, today on our grocery trip I slipped a box of ice cream cones in the cart, with the intention of getting some Ronin-safe ice cream from Whole Foods and regular ice cream from anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment