Sunday, November 21, 2010

I heart Nikko's preschool teachers

11/19/10 School report - Speech: We worked on greetings - happier about it today! Loud hi's. We worked on requesting, I see ____ & emotions.
Bathroom: Nikk had poop in his pull-up. It was slightly formed and soft. It was yellow and a decent amount. Nikko pooped a second time. There was less poop and it was soft brownish yellow. I put vaseline on his bottom. Nikko pooped a third. It was soft, brown & mushy. I applied more vaseline. -DN


And that is how great Nikko's preschool team is. They gave me such a detailed report because they know I need (prefer) to keep track of these things. I don't think I'll get that kind of teamwork as he progresses into the higher grades at school, but I'm so terribly appreciative of it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment