Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thoughts on uncontrollable laughing

Hmmmm....I swiped this answer from a reply on a board about why their asd kid giggles and laughs at inappropriate times. It's late right now, but I think I'll ruminate over this in the future....

The laughing etc.. is from phenol intolerance. They are missing the enzymes to digets the high phenol foods like bananas, grapes, apples etc... cut out those fruits and switch to pears. I swear it works. Also, it could be a yeast flare up, most of these kids have gut issues that can cause yeast overgrowth.

Think about what makes you giggle or weird...alcohol. That is what the yeast puts out in the body and the phenols in the blood. Your kid is a bit drunk.

I am healing my kid from autism, not "curing" but healing. He is talking now, laughing when it's right, eats good clean foods, enjoys company etc... he is 3 and has been doing these treatments for over a year.

we are chelating the mercury out of him and he is doing so well the doctors think he will be as close to NT to be able to mainstream him in a year or so.

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. I got all my info from Jenny at generationrescue.org.

these kids have illnesses that can cause the symptoms we know as autism. as I heal his illness ie: yeast overgrowth, mercury toxic, bacterial infections, viral infections etc... he gets better.

I was told my son would need constant care and need an institution by the time he was 12 and he would never talk to me, or tell me he loves me. that he thought of me as a 'tool' to get what he wanted and not to expect a connection. THEY WERE WRONG.

What we are doing isn't easy, but it isn't really hard either. I put him on a gluten-free casein-free diet and he began to talk. I use only organic foods, juice my own juices, use fresh foods, grass fed beef, stopped pesticides, stop vaccinating (his immune system can't process them right now), filter the chlorine out of any water (including summer pools), use clean products and stopped flouride. I also chelate him using a slow and small dose method to remove the metals from his body that he got from his vaccines, you can read about it, google "andy cutler chelation".

check it out, try it. what can it hurt. better than a crazy giggle kid that I had before, he ran, kicked tantrumed, grunted, bit, banged his head, growled, out of control. Now he is a nice, happpy kid with a slight speech delay but very smart and happy.

go to generationrescue.org and watch the video about autism recovery. it'll change you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment