Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today was Christmas Eve and we went to my sister-in-law's house for the family get-together. I wasn't concerned about Nikko, because it was Ronin that has been really dramatic and emotional lately. Nikko behaved rather well, and was really entertained with Lili, the dachshund, who would nip at his feet and chase him full speed down the hallway. Nikko giggled furiously and was never afraid, unlike Ronin of course. Unfortunately, Nikko got a little obsessed with Rex's toy boat still in the box, so I had Amy go hide it. Nikko looked for it for a minute, but it was soon forgotten. Out of sight, out of mind. Tomorrow we'll be at the Penepacker's house and I can just imagine the chaos of kids. Ronin will be hard to manage because he'll be so excited. I hope Nikko finds something to get into that is safe and stays in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment